Page 1 of 1
Hello from Bridgewater State University
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 5:41 pm
by Technothrope
Hello, folks. Y'all can call me TC. Josef Ulrich from the New England Droid Builders suggested this group as another excellent resource alongside Astromech.net. My plan is to build an autonomous 1:1 R2D2 complete with 2-3-2 leg capability. I'm still in the planning and pre-production phase, with tons of questions. I'm looking forward to share my progress with y'all. Right now, an initial proposal has been submitted to the school for additional funding, and I've started a project tracker spreadsheet. My next steps are completing the project tracker and creating an initial parts production timeline for the aluminium components. Questions, comments, and ideas are welcome. May the Force be with you.
Re: Hello from Bridgewater State University
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:18 am
by Marc ph
Technothrope wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2026 5:41 pm
Hello, folks. Y'all can call me TC. Josef Ulrich from the New England Droid Builders suggested this group as another excellent resource alongside Astromech.net. My plan is to build an autonomous 1:1 R2D2 complete with 2-3-2 leg capability. I'm still in the planning and pre-production phase, with tons of questions. I'm looking forward to share my progress with y'all. Right now, an initial proposal has been submitted to the school for additional funding, and I've started a project tracker spreadsheet. My next steps are completing the project tracker and creating an initial parts production timeline for the aluminium components. Questions, comments, and ideas are welcome. May the Force be with you.
Welcome to the club we mostly use this forum to host the files. but you are welcome to make post here. 3-2-3 is an ambitious goal however I feel you are capable. We do work with schools for designing bots the mini was specifically designed for STEM if you have any questions or need advice just hit us up. Also we have a face book group where everyone shares their builds
https://www.facebook.com/groups/scavengerworkshop