Latest News: For discussions on builds check out our Face Book Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/scavengerworkshop

Search found 90 matches

by Marc ph
Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:10 pm
Forum: Walle
Topic: Scavenger Walle Frame
Replies: 0
Views: 59

Scavenger Walle Frame

Scavenger Walle Frame


Work in progress
by Marc ph
Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:18 am
Forum: New Member Introductions
Topic: Hello from Bridgewater State University
Replies: 1
Views: 158

Re: Hello from Bridgewater State University


Hello, folks. Y'all can call me TC. Josef Ulrich from the New England Droid Builders suggested this group as another excellent resource alongside Astromech.net. My plan is to build an autonomous 1:1 R2D2 complete with 2-3-2 leg capability. I'm still in the planning and pre-production phase, with ...
by Marc ph
Wed Aug 19, 2026 5:31 pm
Forum: STEM Events
Topic: Kingwood High School Robotics Club Mini Droid Build
Replies: 0
Views: 682

Kingwood High School Robotics Club Mini Droid Build

Kingwood High School Robotics Club Mini Droid Build [/size][/b]


788966112_1001332092940867_7211933732182445442_n.jpeg



If you guys are wanting to help out (Crowd Source) this stem event you can sign up here. The parts list below is what I have done so far more will be added to it as we move ...
by Marc ph
Fri Jul 24, 2026 2:55 pm
Forum: Half Sized Astromech
Topic: Scavenger Workshop Half Scale Astromech
Replies: 0
Views: 1562

Scavenger Workshop Half Scale Astromech

Scavenger Workshop Half Scale Astromech [/size][/b]


Keep in mind this is an experimental project and build this at your risk. I will do my best to think of ever contingence but there may be things I have not accounted for. All this being said I'm very excited and will post all Progress here as I ...
by Marc ph
Tue Jul 07, 2026 5:11 pm
Forum: Makera Carvera
Topic: RGB LED light display
Replies: 1
Views: 971

Re: RGB LED light display

Ghostbusters logo



IMG_0400.jpeg



G-Code for Makera Carvera
Coming Soon

STL For 3D Print
Coming Soon

Fusion CAD File
Coming Soon

DFX File For Macera Cam
Coming Soon

RGB LED with remote form Amazon
https://a.co/d/068pnDCC
by Marc ph
Tue Jul 07, 2026 4:56 pm
Forum: Makera Carvera
Topic: RGB LED light display
Replies: 1
Views: 971

RGB LED light display

RGB LED light display



IMG_0399.jpeg



R2D2 Light display Template you can add whatever text you want to the side. I have included the LED from amazon the base plate as 3D printable or CNC machined with the Carvera.


G-Code for Makera Carvera
I have found that the stock from Makera varies ...
by Marc ph
Fri Jun 26, 2026 5:56 pm
Forum: Astromech CS:R (R2D2)
Topic: Scavenger Workshop Large Data Port
Replies: 0
Views: 2090

Scavenger Workshop Large Data Port

Scavenger Workshop Large Data Port [/size][/b]


Screenshot 2026-06-26 125316.png



3D Print Files
Scavenger Large Displat Port.stl



Fusion 360 Files
Scavenger Large Displat Port.f3d


Step Files For CNC
Scavenger Large Display Port Top Plate.step
Scavenger Large Display Port ...
by Marc ph
Thu Jun 25, 2026 11:22 am
Forum: Astromech CS:R (R2D2)
Topic: Scavenger Workshop Shoulder Hub
Replies: 0
Views: 1876

Scavenger Workshop Shoulder Hub

Scavenger Workshop Shoulder Hub [/size][/b]


Screenshot 2026-06-25 061920.png


This is the shoulder Hup files to get the parts machined in aluminum


3D Print Files
Scavenger-Shoulder-Hub.stl



Fusion 360 Files
Scavenger-Shoulder-Hub.f3d



Step Files For CNC
Scavenger-Shoulder-Hub ...
by Marc ph
Sun Jun 21, 2026 1:49 pm
Forum: Astromech CS:R (R2D2)
Topic: Scavenger Workshop Coin Slots CS-R
Replies: 0
Views: 2504

Scavenger Workshop Coin Slots CS-R

Scavenger Workshop Coin Slots CS-R [/size]


Screenshot 2026-06-21 084613.png




Scavenger coin slots. I will provide the step file for CNC as soon as I get community feedback.



3D Printed files
Scavenger-Coin-Slots.stl




Fusion 360 File
Scavenger-Coin-Slots.f3d




Step Files For ...
by Marc ph
Sat Jun 20, 2026 8:18 pm
Forum: Astromech CS:R (R2D2)
Topic: Scavenger Workshop Power Couplers CS-R
Replies: 0
Views: 2598

Scavenger Workshop Power Couplers CS-R

Scavenger Workshop Power Couplers CS-R



Screenshot 2026-06-26 081842.png



This is an early release of the files once I get some feed back for them I will release the Step file for CNC machining and the G-Code.



3d Printable files
Scavenger-Power-Coupler-Core.stl
Scavenger-Power-Coupler ...